A travel grant is available for students wishing to visit Poland in connection with their current or planned future studies.
The grant of up to £600 will be made to students who can demonstrate the relevance of Poland to their studies and/or planned academic careers, and can explain how their work will benefit from a short visit to the country.
This grant is made possible by the Polish Studies Foundation as part of its mission to promote the study of Poland internationally.
- Applications are invited from current undergraduate and postgraduate students of any UK university
- Students must be able to demonstrate the relevance of Poland to their current studies and/or planned future studies or academic careers
- Preference in making awards may be shown to applicants who have never visited Poland before
How to apply
- Applications will be considered at any time of the academic year
- Applicants should submit their CV together with a one-page application statement setting out:
- Where in Poland they intend to visit and when
- How Poland relates to their studies and what benefit they expect to derive from their visit
Assessment and awards procedure
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis. It may take up to six weeks to assess an application.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by email and asked to supply their bank details in order for funds to be transferred to their account.
- On completing their visit, awardees are also requested to submit a 500 word report to the trustees of the Polish Studies Foundation.
Please email all applications and enquiries to: email@example.com